Sunday, January 8, 2012

SSI Disability and Medicare

                Why is it so difficult to claim SSI Disability of NF1 is beyond me. Yes I know we can work and lead normal lives but it’s hard when you go in for a job interview and the first thing employers notice are the bumps on your face, arms, or hands.                 
                You might have the best qualifications for the job and then you hear nothing. You give them a call and ask how thing went and they tell you that there still review applicants. And It’s hard to tell if they’re lying to you.
                And people with NF1 and 2 should be able to qualify for Medicare. Most of us can’t afford or want be covered by insurance. Medicare can help us seek treatment before more complications arise. My mom as you know got cancer due to her NF1. I know that It could happen to me but I want to be about to catch it before it gets to that point. We all should.
                Well church is about to start. So I will leave you with this. God is the one true doctor. He is the healer of more then your body. He is also the healer of your soul. And if you want I suggest and want to see a great church service online go to www.fbchammond.com  I promise you will enjoy everything you hear.
My God Bless you
Robert A. Pye

1 comment: