Friday, January 6, 2012

GED TEST

     Well got the results back from my G.E.D test and I passed everything but the math section. I know I was going to have problems with that part. But still I was surprised I did so very well on everything else. I have a learning disability because of the NF1 and I went to special ed classes when I was in grade school and most of high school.
     Math had always given me trouble ie algebra and geometry but I know I can pass it if I study more and more each day. I know someone who has offered to help me study so I have to let me know when and where. (: . I know I can't blame everything on NF. We are an unique people with a unique disorder and we strive to live on each and every day and nothing will ever stop us. And when a cure is found we will show the world with what we are truly capable of.

No comments:

Post a Comment