Wednesday, December 14, 2011

The beginning.

This is my story. As I was going up I never really wondered why my mom "God Bless Her Soul" (November 24 1944 to March 20th 2011) had bumps all over her. She was my mom after all. Anyway as I grew older I noticed I was forming the small bumps as well. But still I just blew it off. 

Now there was a public pool near my old grade school and every summer my brother and our friends would go swimming. It was fun until on day a life guard noticed the bumps on my body and kicked me out of the pool. He said I couldn't come back unless I got a doctors statement saying I was contagious. I was so upset that I cried all the way home and told my mom and dad. Of course they were not happy and the next day they took me to the doctor. 

The doctor was not happy when I told him what happened and gave me a not to give to the life guard. He said if he didn't allow me into the pool that we could sue. After that we came home and I went back to the pool and give the guard the note. He allowed me to swim for that day forward. 

I do understand he was doing his job but it still hurt. Oh and I have forgiven him. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment